February 07, 2013

Felt "I Love You" Hand Sign Valentines

Obviously this is super easy, and very kid-friendly. I let the kids do this almost entirely by themselves, except cutting with my sharp material scissors. 

Last year, for our Valentine's breakfast, the night before, my husband and I made these "I LOVE YOU" felt hands and put them on their plates. They loved them! This year the kids wanted to make their own and decorate the table. They are great for coasters too :) We are using them for our table runner at the moment, which gets rearranged every 5 minutes by our 2 1/2 year-old.  Right after I took these photos, the table of hands turned into piles of floppy blobs.

I  L O V E  Y O U !




So Ridiculously Easy You Don't Need a {TUTORIAL}:

  • felt material
  • permanent marker or something to write on material
  • scissors
  • hands!
  • thread and needle (if you want to sew the fingers down- our 2 1/2 year-old just pulls them apart anyway)




My kids traced each others' hands... cute little chubby hands...

They might look kind of sloppy... 

Hey, these are not my hands...

Press fingers down to make the hand sign "I Love You" with thread or the material sticks together...

They can add their names and date on the back or front...

Each year we will make more until it takes over our table... 



Didn't I tell you super easy? You probably already made these years ago...


SHOW YOUR LOVE ... ALWAYS.



No comments:

Post a Comment