May 04, 2011

Painting Gorbea



This is one of my favorite prints to paint (after it's pulled off the print press).


There is so much ink, depth and texture pressed into this paper, I wish you could reach out and touch it to feel for yourself.




My water color palettes, with fishies. NOT FOR SALE - I get asked often "How much for the plates?"


Red is one of my choice colors for Gorbea.


Crooked house, you're almost painted.


Shingles, a few trees, and a small home painted...


Check back with me - I will be updating this post until complete!

Did I say already this is one of my favorites to paint?




To follow the painting progress of this print go here.

5 comments:

  1. It looks awesome! (This is Miriam, by the way)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://furniture-new-classic.blogspot.com/2009/11/italian-classic-furniture_17.html


    wassily kandinsky paintings

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really interesting. You must be very busy with kids and all this.
    I love your art style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I take breaks from my artwork... like right now :) ... and focus on my kids and family.

      cheers,
      candice

      Delete