Imagine your own Winter Wonderland Forest...
This art project was awesome! I found a few crayon resist art images on Pinterest (with no links to any websites-sorry, no references). With a few requirements of trees and branches, I let the students be creative. Here is what they came up with:
Crayon & Watercolor Resist Art Project
- white or light blue paper
- white crayon and brown crayon (for branches)
- other crayon colors (for cabin or animals if desired)
- watercolors & brush (for trees, sky and ground)
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
- They had the choice of using white paper(with brown branches) or light blue paper(with white branches).
- All they needed to do is make sure their trees and ground has plenty of white crayon snow to create a colorful WINTER WONDERLAND! I love these!
Two clear examples of WHITE and LIGHT BLUE paper:
Crayon on White paper
Crayon on Light Blue paper
Wouldn't you love to walk in their Winter Forests!