December 11, 2015

It's DECEMBER and it looks like FALL

Usually we have snow here in Idaho by December and it feels like Christmas is just around the corner. But we don't have any snow outside! It's raining and it's brown outside. Luckily We made doodle leaf art in the 4th grade right at the end of November to display until the snow arrives...right?

It feels like forever (actually has been a while) since I've posted on my blog, because it has literally been just over two years! EEEK! Life has been busy with family and art, just no art posts... But here I am! I hope you enjoy my posts as much as I enjoy making art with kids and a few of my own. I plan to share a few past posts as I try to keep up with the current art projects we are working on.


Here are the 4th grade 
DOODLE LEAF ART PROJECTS:



Super Simple: Doodle leaves with black marker, color with colored pencils or crayons, and finish with chalk pastels around the leaves. 



 Using different mediums together such as markers and pastels creates a more dimensional affect. 




Happy FALL... During WINTER!

Christmas ceramic ornaments post coming soon... 

No comments:

Post a Comment