February 22, 2013

Celebrating Dr. Seuss

Next week we will be celebrating Dr. Seuss throughout the week at our school and nationwide. They have really fun activities at our school for the kids.

In December for all the 1st grade, the teachers put on a super fun Whoville Christmas! It was so cute! They asked me to paint a backdrop for the 80+ kids, teachers, and principal. I would love to post the teachers' photos, but I didn't ask them. So here are my kids...




My little 1st-grader!



She's not old enough to be in 1st grade, but she wanted a picture like her big brother!





The teachers chose a page from How the Grinch Stole Christmas! for me to paint.  Of course I  love the story that it teaches children and adults about the Christmas spirit and life.

We'll see what we come up with next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment