August 02, 2011

MY "Summer Sanity" BIKE TRAIN!

"Caboose," "bike train," "kid-pulling machine"... it's been called many things...





Just in case you were wondering how I stay a sliver of a fraction sane... 

Many of you have seen me on this contraption around town or on trails. This is my "SUMMER SANITY" all in one. Gets my kids out of the house (3 kids to be exact! -one being a year old -every momma knows my pain and joy all at the same time with that age), me out of the house, beautiful views, kids are quiet (because they have to concentrate on getting up the hills), fun times, and good hard exercise ALL IN ONE!

My son questioned me the other day while riding up a hill, "Mom, why doesn't Adael (my 8 year-old daughter) have to push you up the mountain?" She rides her own bike, he rides the tag-along behind me. I replied, "So you think you're pushing me up this hill? Well, it's because you are so strong!" Couldn't believe my ears. Sometimes I can actually watch him just sitting and looking around, as if it were a Sunday stroll...

Enough said... I LOVE MY BIKE TRAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment