April 04, 2013

Just in time for Mother's Day! Children's art cards for sale {Batik Painting on Canvas}

KIDS HAVE WONDERFUL & CREATIVE IMAGINATIONS! These artworks are one-of-a-kind created by my 6 year-old and 9 year-old originally made to hang on their wall.

So here they are! My kids wanted to earn extra money and hey, since they have a mom that can help out a little, their art cards are available to everyone. 

 . . . . . . . . . . . . 



The cards are blank inside and can be used for gifts for thank you cards, birthdays and any occasion!

Go to this posting to see how they painted their glue batik on canvas Simple Batiking on Canvas.

Go here to see how you can purchase a package at My Etsy Online Shop or contact me directly at candiceashment@gmail.com.










Go to my shop and purchase a package for your children's teachers or for Mother's Day!

All proceeds go to my kids. Promise.






No comments:

Post a Comment